We also offer an industrial nylon coating service & burn off service from our Burleigh Heads facility on the Gold Coast.
Valves and Fittings – Rilsan® imparts to components of all shapes (pipes, flanges, cross-joints, elbo-joints, breeching pieces), whether new or renovated, outstanding protection against corrosion.
Steel, cast iron and aluminium are protected from the toughest attacks.
Rilsan® coatings feature outstanding resistance to:
- Water, effluents, sea water
- Sea mist
- Cathodic parting
- Hydrocarbons, solvents and a large number of chemicals
On the basis of these characteristics, Rilsan® coatings have been certified as complying with BSI WIS 4-52-01, KIWA BRL K759-01and UL 1091 standards for anti-corrosion polymer coatings in water applications.
Rilsan® coatings meet the various regulatory requirements on the stability of materials in contact with drinking water, and are now certified in many countries:
- South Africa
- United States
Rilsan® coatings typically feature:
- Low moisture pickup
- Good resistance to weathering
- High thermal resistance
- Vibration absorbing capacity
In addition, Rilsan’s® high molecular weight ensures:
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- Excellent impact resistance, and a very low friction coefficient which improves to flow of fluids
- Excellent flexibility